CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 21, 2006

To be or not to be?

It has come to a point in time where I have to make important decision. I've been thinking seriously over it coupled with earnest prayer and meeting up with older people in the church to talk about it. Initially, I thought that I've made the right choice then when things started happening, I regretted doing so and in a moment of haste, I made a quick decision without thinking through but eventually, after talking with my mom, I made the final choice and after that, I really felt at ease, really at ease. I know that God has a plan in everything He does and I'm not one who is supposed to hasten it or to hamper it. All I can do is to await for His will to be done and if I'm involved in it, I'll definitely be involved so why should I bother so much? Too kaypo is not good was an important thing I've learnt in the army and it's a lesson I've learnt well.

0 comments: