CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Eye Wide Shut

Went for air rifle training. The 1st I've been to in so many years.. I was counting, almost 4 years!! I'm not really a great shot but at leat I could remember the techniques that I was taught many years ago.. I've been contemplating the idea of shooting good enough to join the school team but the thought vanished when I remember how I used to tell the younger youths in church about chasing pretty rainbows.. All are vanities, everything the world can provide are all vanities.. So why should I be so bothered to join the school team.. All I have to do is to do my best and let God do the rest, whether to join the school team is up to Him, not me. I just have to attend trainings dillengently and God will show that His mercy and grace never fails.

0 comments: