CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Musings

I was looking through my blog and I find that I happen to be talking quite a lot about the weather. *grinz. But seriously, Singapore's weather is erractic though it's on the equator but it's just so unconstant. Well, on to the main topic. Went for AWC orientation today and boy, I think I am facing serious competition if I want to get selected to enter the shooting team. There are really at least 4-5 guys there who have much experience in shooting and have been shooting for the past few years by representing their unit in army shooting events. I think I will have to buck up in order to get somewhere. But I love this thing, shooting is a thrill and it's an interest I'd since secondary days, however, I never took it seriously, or maybe I should say, I never take anything seriously, that's why people always don't take me seriously. Training will start for me next friday and I'd like to see how far I can go in this aspect.

0 comments: