CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ants Attack!!!

After choing-ing through all the readings over the weekend and monday to prepare for the 4 lectures on tuesday and surviving all 4 lectures on tuesday, I've decided to declare Wednesday as a rest day for myself. I don't mind reading a lot of stuff but the only thing that I don't like is the ant-sy words that is bothering my eyes, somehow, when I am really tired and my eyes start to play tricks on me, the words starts to dance like ants, crawling on the paper and believe it they do resemble ants. So now on a hot Thursday afternoon, I'm in school looking at the ant-ish words again trying to make academic mountains out of the ant-hill of readings. Will be a short day today but there's YPM later at Angela's house and it was her birthday yesterday so I think we are celebrating it later, though it's a little late. And lastly, Happy Birthday Angela. A year older means more responsibilities and I am going to give you these responsibilities as your bday present. Haha..

0 comments: