CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A post for the day

Yah! spending time to coop myself at home on the bed, in front of the computer. It's a free day and it will be a free day after the tutorial balloting!! I like free days, it lets me catch up on my readings and to print them in preparation for the next few lectures. Also, having time to myself lets me think of my service to God, esp this year where I am the camp commandant of the Dec YF camp. Looking 2 years back, I would never have seen myself taking up this role but then I see now as a chance to serve God. The years passing by have made me into a different person, I'm a little more matured, have a good analytical mind and also able to understand the concerns of others. But there's more room for growing and maturing. I wanna be a good citizen that belongs to the King.

0 comments: