CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A new day of happenings and revelations

Today was a day of lectures till 8pm, I was pretty amazed that I was able to keep myself awake till that time with a barrage of 3 lectures starting from 2. In a total, I had 4 lectures today with one starting at 10am and I can say, I'm pretty satisfied with my attention performance so far. Of course, all this isn't possible without God who always through all ways and means manage to sustain His children through various situations.

I wore my new sneakers to school today. I think I bought them half a size too small. It created blisters at the heel and at the pinky toe and so I had a hard time walking around the various lecture venues today. But thank God for preparing a free day for me tomorrow so that I can rest my tired feet by slacking at home.

Met Ruth today again to sign the laptop loan as a guarantor. After that, we were going for lunch when she decided to walk through the bazaar. In the end she bought a handphone Bible verse chain for $8, then she started whining if it was too expensive. Well, all I could do was to tell her what's bought is bought, you just have to use it to your best.

That set me thinking, it's more or less the same with the way things work. No matter how much we think and pray before we do something, there's always consequences and then after that, we have to deal with the consequences and all that follows. Because we had placed the thing in God's hands and definitely, He is the one who allows the consequences to happen so as to mould us into a better person through the choices that we make.

Sometimes, I think I think too much into things and end up doing nothing at all because I'm always afraid of what will happen. I look back in my life and I agree with that. I'm afraid to throw myself into a relationship, afraid to take risks, afraid of how this one action will affect others, afraid of this, afraid of that, etc. Praying and committing choices to God is one thing, making the 1st step to do the thing after God has replied is another thing. I must say that it's time that I started learning how to do the next step.

0 comments: