CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 28, 2006

Sunny Side Up

I am an egg lover, maybe that's why my name is Aik(Egg) Hui. Seriously, I like to eat all kinds of egg-related stuff. And so I was browsing through blogskins, I found this skin which is quite cool and kinda related to my life and voila, here it is. I guess this skin should be staying quite a while until I grow tired of eggs (which I think I never will).

Anyway, I've almost completed my SS lesson and I am headed towards teacher training class which will last for 6 months of Sundays starting September. I know I don't really have a knack for teaching but since this training comes once in a blue moon, I think I should just attend it and then make decisions after that. Definitely, the kingdom of God comes 1st and I have to work towards that rather than obeying my physical restrictions.

Heading back to my readings.. Nitez..

0 comments: