CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Meme again..

Picked this up from my friend's blog archives.

**ANGER**

1. Who did you last get angry with?
My sister. I'm always angry with her for convenient reasons.

2. What is your weapon of choice?
Hmm, anything that hurts even words would suffice.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Umm, if the situation calls for it, but I don't foresee it.

4. How about of the same sex?
Of course.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Hmm, I don't remember. My sister? hahaz.

6. What is your pet peeve?
Being distracted easily. sort of hate it but the good side is I'm pretty observant with things happening around.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Forgive and forget is something which I'm very good at.

**SLOTH**

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
Umm, QT? been 2 weeks since I last touched the book.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
depends on what time I sleep.. the latest would be sleeping at 7pm and waking up 20 hrs later at 3pm.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Err.. I don't think my excuses are lame enough.

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?:
No, I'm not a tai-tai sitting at home with nothing to do.

6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
When I was in army, the tekan sessions were killing enough..

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
no alarm on weekends..

**GLUTTONY**

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Plain water

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
Any meat that is cooked would be good for the stomach

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Hmm, don't recall.. think 5 bottles of Tiger?

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
No.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Yes, somehow my weight is like a little stock exchange. I hope it stabilizes

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
non-spicy is just fine.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
no.. wonder who would..

**LUST**

1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
None..

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
None..

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
No..

4. Have you had sex?
No.

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Eyes that seem to hold the galaxy in them..

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No. by a pimp, Yes.

7. Have you ever gotten tested for an STD or pregnancy?
No.

**GREED**

1. How many credit cards do you own?
Zero.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
going to the Apple store and gaze at the 24-inch iMac.. yes, I'm a Mac geek..

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
hmm, put in the bank and live off the interests.. I would travel the world!!

4. Would you rather be rich or famous?
famous, then use my fame to get rich.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Yes, then I can use the money to do whatever I can do make life interesting.

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
hmm, none to the best of my memory.

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Not many, maybe about 1.something GB.

**PRIDE**

1. What’s one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
none.. sad right..

2. What's one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Being δΉ–

3. What thing would you like to accomplish later in your life?
Travel the world.
Have a nice job and enjoy the rest of my life.

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Don't think so, unless the it was a close one.

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Yes, I retook a module after switching faculty.. and got A for it.. hehe..

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
plenty

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
cooking my own breakfast.. haz and spoilt the non-stick frying pan..

**ENVY**

1. What item (or person) belonging to one of your friends, would you most want to have for your own?
My neighbou's BMW looks nicer when I'm inside, don't u think so..

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Nah.. I prefer being here.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Umm, the Pope.. hahaz

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes.

5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?
I wish I was thinner, taller, bigger eyes, larger shoulders and many other stuff.

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Being self-confident.. i guess..

7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
No, for what?

8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
gluttony..

0 comments: