CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 30, 2007

After-thoughts

After a year in arts, I wouldn't say that I've made the correct choice of changing yet. But life in FASS is simply much much better than at FoS. I meet people.. People who have a life.. Lives that are interesting and not boring like white lab coats. People who are so happening that makes FASS the fun place to be. I don't think I'll ever meet people in FoS who are half as exciting as the friends whom I've got to know in the past 2 semesters.

And now for the Honors roll..

If not for the switch, I won't have known Huiyi aka 'twin' and Eugene aka 'daddy'
Got to know them together plus Yiwei and Li Jun
What fun we had for that semester

Thru 'twin', I met Min Zhi
Thru Min Zhi, I got to know Xiao Yan and Rong Yan -- the two YANs which made me so blur blur during the 1st few times I met them.

First contact with Joan was kind of funny..
But somehow, we got to know each other a little better thru some 'unlawful' activity..

With a level 3 module, encountered Grace and Jurana who can't understand why I'm eating every single time.
And again this Grace who will always roll her eyes at my crappy comments

Those who aren't mentioned here, please don't fret
For you are still fondly remembered in my HP and MSN

Do keep in touch!! And forget each other not ya? God Bless to those who are graduating this semester!!

0 comments: