CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

com-pre and com-po 2

Some updates on the developments of Aik Hui's tuition escapades...

Went for tuition again today.

Me: "so how was the compo?"
Him: "ok, Chinese was more difficult that English."
Me: "oh. Why?"
Him: "Bring dictionary in but never use at all."
Me: "..."

Kids really are so 'cute'... Dictionary need to be used to show that the paper is easy? lol..

continued

Me: "so what did you write?"
Him: "I choose the 'one sentence' question, I don't like the picture one."
Me: "ok, so what is it about?"

After a long description of what my tuition kid wrote. I really stare blank at his face.

This boy has been watching too much drama serials!!! lol, his story is so drama la!!

Anyway, I don't know if I should teach him to write down to earth composition or just allow him to explore the world of 'creative' writing... lolz

0 comments: