CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bullish

dunno why, but I feel like blogging a lot tonight.. I'm feeling a little sick now.. A bit feverish and I don't know what caused it. Yet, I'm so wide awake. Must be that stupid 'Red Bull'

*start of sidetrack*
today I went to school to study for GEK1511 and there was this group of girls (ard mid 20s) who were promoting a new Red-Bull drink. Somehow the company knew that it's mugging season in NUS and thus sent these Red Bull girls over to promote the new product. Anyway, there were carrying this haversack that resembled the new Red Bull can which they were promoting. It's pretty big and inside was all the Red Bulls. So they went round school talking to all the muggers. So they approached me 1st at 1pm and after I relocated to another study area, I kana another one at 5pm. So I'm full of Red Bull energy now.
*end of sidetrack*

Grr, I just hate it when I can't fall asleep. think I'll try to study something.

0 comments: