CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Realisations

One essay is over but one more is on the way.
Pray for strength, Eggy. God will give you what you need to pull thru.

As I start to mature over the years, I find that God has chiselled off many rough edges.

Lately, it dawned on me that beauty isn't just skin deep. Look at a person from the inside to the outside and not the other way round. I had always been doing the exact opposite. All along, I used the external beauty to cover the inner flaws liken to sweeping things under the floor. Flaws will be flaws and they need to be corrected not concealed for when beauty fades, the flaws will be exposed.

Now, I know that inner beauty will shine forth much greater than the shortcoming on the outside. But the best thing is inner beauty never fades!!

To all beauty seekers out there, beauty and appearances are deceiving, look deeper to understand the truth meaning of beauty.

0 comments: