CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hey Hey

There's something new to discover everyday for this curious little boy!! I found out today that in National Library, the air con is super super cold, the blinds are automated, there's free but quite slow internet and it's a good place to study. Happened to be there on a Sat afternoon cos there was no YF. Busily typing my essay while multi-tasking with other things like chatting, googling, reading and etc. The wonders of youth culture!!

Thought a lot about things that may soon come to past. I'm sure of my direction and it seems to be heading in the correct way God wants it to be. Don't really know how it will turn out but I'm sure the promises of God doesn't fail.

Not one word has failed of all the good promises he gave (1 Kings 8:56)(NIV)

0 comments: