CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 29, 2006

Yippee

Been a long time since I've updated this place. I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! Camp's just over and it's a great camp I'd say. Thank God for His leading in the camp and also a big round of applause for my wonderful committee. Pictures of the camp will be up shortly.

Got back my results yesterday. Pretty mixed emotions when I saw them. FInally got an A- for one module. Seems they haven't eluded me after all. But I had 2 C+... Can't believe my eyes.. I must have done quite badly for the paper to get this stupid grade. Oh well, at least I know where I stand. But my history modules were quite good. 1 A- and 2 B+. I simply love history!! will try to score better in the next sem.. Jia you to myself and to all pals who are heading towards the next sem!!

0 comments: