CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A new month

It's December!! I'm getting a year older so fast!! Time really flies and looking back, I don't really see myself making a mark this year at all. The past academic year has been half wasted since I changed my faculty. Well, hope with a new start and a new year ahead, I'll make changes to this world I live in.

But summing up, life has been great this past year. Made a couple of interesting friends, understood myself a little better, grown a teeny weeny matured. But the constant thing is that I know that through all the ups and downs, God is always there for me to turn to and I thank Him for that.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
(Proverbs 3:5)

0 comments: