CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Money woes

Went to watch Amry Daze today. It was super good man. Though I have read the original book written by Michael Chiang and knew the lines inside out but it was a totally different experience. It relieved my army days as a stupid recruit (as what my BMT sergeant told me, length of hair=knowledge. so recruits are stupid) plus many fun occasions in those 2 years which will alway be part of my growing up.

However, the downside of the show was that my friend bought the most expensive ticket for me. Wah, heart pain. Now I'm $50 poorer, but I think it was worth it.

That's not all. Cos, I'm visiting the dentist tmr. Oh no, it shld cost about another $50 odd. Adding to the pain, I'm going to another concert on the 25/3 which is $25. Woohoo, I'm going to spend quite a lot this month. at least a 100. looks like my iMac 2007 realisation has to be set back by another month or so.

Heart pain, pocket empty, bank account ringing low.

Anyone kind enough to donate to the poor?

0 comments: