CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Down with Windows

For the umpteen time, I just have to say this.. I HATE WINDOWS. I don't hate MS Office nor IE6 or Media Player. I just hate the WIndows OS esp Win XP. My Windows comp crashed again in just a short period of 1.5 months. I really can't stand the frequency of the crashing, it irks me so. It makes me treasure my Apple laptop much more each Windows crash. Believe me, Apple OS do crash but it does so in a understandable way, at least I understand the reasons for the crash because the system tells me in a layman way. For the Windows OS, it just leaves much to be desired, unless you are a real comp technician whiz if not you don't understand the figures on the display.
Let just hope that the new OS; Windows Vista makes a much better performance compared to its predecessor.

0 comments: