CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Back to Camp: Irritating

It's my last day at home.. SO sad :(
Topic for yesterday: Irritating
went to idp yesterday to find out more abt studying in australia, reached there at 12:15, the whole office out for lunch, irritating....
counsellor there gave me a huge stack of prospectus to bring home, another irritating thing.. came home, my dad sort of dont support me to study overseas, another super irritating issue..
Well, at least today wasnt so bad, slack the whole day at home.. did nothing at all, something which i like.. Going back to camp tmr morning, sianz but still 1% look 4ward to it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyah.. pray abt it la, leave it to the Lord. He knows what is ahead for you =) i struggled alot with my decision to go overseas too.. i still haf 2 younger sibs wor that's y i felt dat it isnt advisable to go.. make sure u keep the blog updated like u promised arh! -jOycE